Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder ! ♥

Xue went for MSSD..
Me, Yen Yin, Francine.. And of cause xxxx miss her alot..
Some teacher still dun wanna give us our exam paper..
I'm glad that I pass all the subject till now...
My chinese result damn eat shit.. 60 only..
Cause the OMR paper.. I tick wrong... almost 10..
wtf... my score could be higher.. D:

Today take class photo..
LiYan wear her lens
Kok Onn didn't bring badge go borrow
Francine bought a new badge
We pose like a lesbian ? Thats all ! xD

I'm acting good student since result came out..
I need homework and sikap score..
Preparing for next exam.. I wan score higher..
Okay I'm dreaming ! HAHA

After school someone message me told me something..
I don't know why ppl like to fight..

诶, 你要我怎么尊敬一个
靠自己哥哥来威胁人的人 ?
有本事就靠自己!
或许我就不会口出狂言
也许她哥哥真的有本事让我死
可是你觉得我怕吗?


lol... Maybe I don't have a brother like yours. But he's best =P


I don't wanna fight with anyone..