Friday, November 19, 2010

I destroyed the friendship between me and her, sadness :/

My blog does not need so many that kind of article,
I don't want to argue with you through blog,
Cause I don't want to visit yours.
     
You're so innocent, I'll stop writing about you from now on.
Sorry to all who think that she's right and want to scold or whack me,
Please don't do that because I won't say sorry to her or admit she's right :)
     
***
     
Oh yea! How you know that I'm talking about you?
That means you knew you did this! And you still want to blame me ?
Maybe I'm opinionated to think that you wrote that cause of me,
But so what ? I admit I wrote about you :P
     
***
     
2 more days to my genting! :D
      
Peoples, I'm going to temple and pray for our genting trip :)
     
     
LIEW XUE YI!
      
I'm still loving you, today is the 110th day.
From now on, I won't let my jealousy or whatever to ruin our love :)