Friday, January 21, 2011

I always needed time on my own, I never thought I'll need you there when I cry.

You Use me,
You Hurt me,
You Ignore me,
You Confuse me,
You Disappoint me,

Yet I jump at the chance to spend time with you. ♥
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
***
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Only foolish people will think like this!
Obviously I'm talking about myself.
Therefore, fuck you!

Had deleted you on facebook, twitter, msn, skype, phone and etc etc.
                                                               
*I can't believe that you didn't noticed! but nevermind already :)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
***
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Staying back is tired so I gotta sleep soon,
Let you guys know what happens today.

1st, 
I went to tamil club. :D
                                                                                                               
2nd, 
 I had an awkward moment with Emin. :p
                                                                                                                
3rd,
Went rumah practice and hand-in my moral essay! :)
                                                    
                                                 
That's all! Good Nights bloggers.