Friday, October 21, 2011

Woohooo! ;)

Celebration after form 4's final examination :D

After school,

On the way home,
I was sitting on the last row of van alone.
Listening to my iPod,
wind keep blowing my face & hair from the window.

You know the feeling?
It's way too awesome! ♥

Went home & quickly took bath.
Uncle sent to me Kuan Ching's house at around 2.

The first thing I do when I reached her house?
Check in foursquare! Hahah!
  
***
  

She is cutting lychee pulp alone! AHAH! :D
   
   
We made a lot of kiwi jelly with lychee pulp! ;)
  
We don't have enough jelly powder,
so we ate the rest lychee pulp.
LOL
  
***
  
Pancakes! ;)
  
   
My very first time!
I made some ugly pancakes.
With very ugly shapes :P

***
  
Kuan Ching's mother asked us not to go home so early,
She brought us to Snowflake @ Kuchai Lama after dinner! :)

 
Her mom fetched us home at around 11.
My mom didn't blame me for coming back so late!
I guess is because Kuan Ching's house is near :P
 
 
KAY, THE END! :)