Saturday, March 3, 2012

曾经告诉他我伤得有多重,我能给多少包容。

              
I wonder why we just not that close anymore.
You used to close your video game just to chat with me.
                   
Remember?
                     
I know, you've got your new friends.
I got too, but they couldn't take your place in my heart.
I thought it's the same to you.
If only my secrets can make you stay,
I guess there's no point for this friendship to continue.
You were more than a secret teller you know?
You were almost a best friend.
               
WERE.
                 
I remember things you said,
Advices you gave,
Fights we had.
             
All these memories are great, thanks.
                      
Remember I told you I thought you're only mine? I really did.
Maybe I've misunderstood or whatever, just tell me if I did.
You can save everything, if you want.
           
               
Or maybe I wasn't good enough to make you stay.