Saturday, September 29, 2012

One FM the One Concert.

As I said that day, I won the Hit Zone VVIP tickets.
Eventually solved the transport problem & went there with Shi Yao.
The concert's starting time was 8pm.
We reached there at around 4pm to collect my tickets.
So early but there're already crowded!
       
Luckily, 
By the time we reached, B1A4 was rehearsing!
I like the long hair boy but I don't know his name.
       
                 
***
           
Then we went Times Square, for drinks.
Because there's very few restaurants at Plaza Low Yat.
Went back to the concert venue at around 7 but there's already full!

Those fans were so insane.
Whatever, we still found a nice place to stand.

I like the atmosphere when MP Magic Power got on stage!
       
Party people!
       
                

 This lucky girl was standing right beside me! :3
               
          
      
Seven is the second guy from the left.
I went home right after Seven's performances.
I was exhausted, stood there for 3 and a half hours.
I wonder how those people could stand that long, not tired?

Really satisfied, although I didn't see B1A4's performances.

Seven is my idol! ♥
       
You might be thinking why I like him, an ugly uncle.
Although his appearance sucks, but his voice really nice!

Had supper with Shi Yao at I Love Hokkien Mee.
Don't get confused, that's really the name of that restaurant.
                 
         
bonne nuit ;)