Wednesday, January 1, 2014

3D2N Malacca trip!

Day 1 → 30/12/2013

Reached Malacca at noon,
Spend the afternoon walking around Jonker street.
Had our lunch at Nadeje :>

Then...

Our first night at Malacca.
 
 
Can't recall the night clearly.
Altho I wasn't drunk.
 
 
***
Day 2 → 31/12/2013

 
BBQ party before the end of 2013.
 
 
Called some classmates & friends to wish 'em happy new year.
We had to finish all the beers because we're leaving on tomorrow morning.
Was thinking how & Fuji came out with a awesome idea.
 
  *I was drinking the sixth one :(*

Ask me if you want to know how to play this drinking game :>
Anyway, we finished the beers in just a blink of an eye.
 
 
Was so drunk altho I didn't look like I'm drunk.
Did lotsa dumb things, not going to tell here of cause. :)
 
***
Day 3 → 1/1/2014
 
 
Tried the famous coconut milkshake, one word: AWESOME.
 
 
Then no more lu haha ciao! :>