Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday after class:

Class ended at 11pm as usual.
Again Ying came to fetch me for brunch, ask me why.
Because she has nothing to do. 
Nolaaaaa, I forced her to come & take this lil thing.
***
Went Haikara Style Cafe & Bakery.
Wanted to go there since the day I saw the photo of the cafe.
Somemore bloggers say this cafe owned by a Japanese couple.
  
很有感觉 don't you think?  ↓
*Photos from groupon heh.

The photo above is the very pretty outside.
But it's afternoon & Malaysia's weather is so fu*cked up these days.
So we ended up sitting in the not-so-有感觉 inside.

Double Cinnamon Toast with caramel.
  
I no likey, too sweet for me.
Should have go with the one without caramel.
  
Banana Fuji San
Dessert of the day :>
  
This, recommended by Ying.
Something that will make her scream.
Warm banana & toast with cold vanilla ice-cream, 奇幻.
  
Btw definitely a second visit.
So many food I want to try plus quite cheap aha.