Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hii.

I know you're trying to get me into your circle.
Nah not I know, they told me so.

If it is..
It must have been hard for you, to have a friend like me..
Sometimes even me can't stand myself too, so insecure all the time.
I don't know why but tbh I felt kinda 不自然 whenever I'm with your friendsss.
I don't know how to tell you these, so hope you see this laa.

We never talk much on phone, since the day we know each other we never.
Even when we call each other sometimes, there'll be some awkward silence.
But we did meet up once in awhile to catchup with each other's life.
You once said that's awesome how we'd not been talking to each other for months but you still feel like we just met yesterday.

Somehow these days we are both so busy,
Or maybe I never put enough effort to make time for a lil catchup session.
I started to feel like I'm less important when I see you hanging out with all the new friends.
I know that's super pattern inconsiderate selfish etc etc & I know I shouldn't feel that way.

Whatever.
Just to let you know that I still care about you.
Altho sometimes you didn't want to tell me what's going on & left me hanging,
I still care about you.

                  People change, feelings change.
                  It doesn't mean that the love once shared wasn't true & real.
                  It simply means that sometimes when people grow, they grow apart.
                                                                                                                                             - 500 Days of Summer

Maybe if we both willing to put more effort,
We can work it out.
Smile always k. ☻