Thursday, December 8, 2016

Last final together.


It's our tradition to go SaeMaEul after our final.
It started in 2013 when we're still in foundation.
There used to be around 13 of us, had to drive 3 cars.
But now, most of them had graduated, it's just one car of us left.

Kaixin is still the one who does all the work cuz we useless.
This is still the best KoreanBBQ in my heart altho they removed the fishcake from side dishes.

Even though I haven't clear my papers yet but there won't be classes anymore.
We were a lil sad I think not because it's the last but because of the shitty final we just had. lol

Went to The Social @ Publika to have some drinks & chitchat.
And I potong steam cuz my mom very strict but left before 12am still got scolded zz.

微醺的conversation是最好的conversation.

Thanks for all the memories.
Happy end of uni life?
Loves.