Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bon odori 2010 ♥

* Shi Yao, Jac , Sin Mun     

Went Shi Yao's house after tuition
Bath and played computer.
Reached her school at 6.00
Go bon odori by bus.

Saw many CHS's student.
I met Pn.Too ! Woots !
Met Mun How them too.

* Mun How and Jac

Walk till damn tired,
Then go buy sushi king and ice-cream.
Met Alex *sin mun's brother.
Go buy beer together

Saw those people dancing,
I pulled Shi Yao, Sin Mun and Alex go dance together. 

It's fun

Alex say i'm drunked.
But I didn't, just over hyper xD
Finish dancing already 9.40.
Those people on stage wanna back already
I keep on shout to the stage :
" Sayonara ! " * keep on shake the fan and jump

Those obasang ojisang waved to me :D
 
Damn hyper !
 
Then walk out cannot found bus.
Then found same bus de people,


ALL DRUNK

* more details ask me in school :)


Reached bukit jalil at around 11. 
Shi Yao's dad came fetch us,
We say wanna drink more.
What happen next ?



WENT FOOD COURT FOR SECOND ROUND :D