Friday, August 20, 2010

生日快樂, 我對自己說

Happy Birthday to Jaclynn Wee ! :D


Midnight 12.00 get so many message,
Fuji, Chee Hung, Abi, Christine, Xue, Jun, Cine.


Today wait Yi Wei outside 7eleven with Xue and Kai Boon.
Gave his mom the DSLR and our phone
HEHE

In school so late cause Yi Wei so late come,
Many people wish me happy birthday ! :D
Surky, Mei Sin, Tzi Wei and many many more,
Say will give me belated birthday present.

Abi gift me DOMOKUN

Reached class get my 2nd present,
Kai Jun, Jacky, Jun Lund, Fuji, Tzi Wei gift me middle finger :(
LOL

 MEI SIN GIFT ME A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY CARD

Bryan created a lembaga call LEMBAGA KAI BAO ( LKB )

Fuji is the presiden,
Xue is ketua fuck face,
I'm ketua dog face.
:)

So many people wanna join.
Interview until exam starts
LOL

Kai Boon and Soh Kah Meng is under me ;)

Went midvalley with Jun and Xue after school.
Plan to go watch movie,
But at last went the garden redbox.
 They don't allow we wear school uniform
So we take out the blue skirt.

CHEE HUNG AND LITYAN GIFT ME A BEAR




Sang 3 hours,
Then go find taxi back school.
Reached school went afternoon section finish school.
Follow my van auntie back home :)

At night went Yan Wei's house,
Chat 2 and a half hours with her HAHA
Went home at almost 11.00.




Ps : I get sore throat :(




MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT :D




Today was an awesome day ! :D