Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Falls in love to dum ♥

  
Saw brother fall down from the chair and notice that I forgot to post something,

Fuji Foo fall down from the chair 8 times in a week,
Sadness :)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday start the 8.30 till 10.00,
5.30 reached home bath eat and slept awhile go back to tuition,
But all teachers were funny :D
My form 2 science still piece of shit, sigh :(
Sejarah actually is not as boring as I think.
But Geografi I all also don't understand D:
Tzi Wei say use logic only but I don't have, shit.

Just now saw mom make honey I also go make one,
Saw many type of honey inside the refrigerator,
Got royal jelly, manuka honey, lychee honey, organic honey, normal honey
And more :p

Manuka honey + Royal jelly + Lychee honey = Awesome honey
I made this recipes ;)

But my aunt says me stupid,
She says cannot use metal spoon to make honey,
Got chemical reaction and blah blah blah :p



 Skype at night :)