Thursday, September 16, 2010

Skype is awesome ♥

Webcam Session :)


*Click in to enlarge :)
   
  
   
Started to suspect that my new spectacles is granny :(
Abi, Kee Ron, Kok Onn and Chee Hung say so.
  
Skype with Zun Hern and Winnie at midnight :p
   
Miss Xue lots
 
Life is lifeless without tuition.

  
 * The sunlight is awesome ! It feel like edited, but never :D

 
Power cut on today morning,
Went mc.donald with cousin and uncle,
Back to his house after that,
Played spore again :D
     
    
   
Studying now ;)
Also skyping with Fuji Xue Chee Hung Cine and lots
          

          
Lim Chee Hung Brother, you suck ! HAHA


   
Dude,

It's hurt when I thought you guys couple d.
Even though now I stop loving you d.
But the the same way we knew each other.
You're in love with her but not me.
This feeling is terrible! :(
   
I think I might jealous her d! :p