Friday, December 30, 2011

I crossed the globe when I'm with you, baby. ♥

3B6' 2010 gathering today :)

Went Midvalley by KTM.
The first time I sit public transport alone,

Felt so insecure.

Especially our country has so many foreign workers now.
Had our lunch at Delicious @ Midvalley.

Only 7 peoples attended!

Xue, Fuji, Bryan, Jacky, Kai Jun, Tzi Wei & Me.
     
***
    
Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows
  

Don't have much feeling to it :3
Quite funny la.
     
***
    
Walked to KTM station at around 5.
I can't even get into train.
Too many peoples!

I waited for half an hour I guess,
I finally got into the 3rd train that came after me.
Peoples keep pushing.

Reached Serdang station & walked to Taman Muhubbah field.
Sister is slow because of traffic jam.
I jogged with some aunties, 3 rounds! :3
   
   
PS : Never take train during rush hours.