Thursday, December 29, 2011

Little thing that happened during Add Maths tuition.

Went tuition today at 2.30.
Sat with Kuan Ching during the lesson.
   
We both didn't bring the calculator,
As you know, we can't do add maths without calculator.
Since Kuan Ching keep complaining about that,
I asked the guy who sit in front of me for calculator.
I felt embarrassing because I didn't know him.

Of cause he lent us.
    
We just used for awhile,
We gave it back to him after we done the first page of the exercise.
It feels weird to use people's thing for so long, 
Especially when they needed it too.
    
Until teacher asked us to calculate the answer for her,
And we both tell her that we have no calculator,
Teacher don't want to lend us her calculators.
She got 3 calculators, selfish woman :P
   
Awhile later, the guy in front suddenly turned around,
& gave me his calculator.
He said something, but I didn't hear what he said.
    
Kuan Ching and I felt so happy because of the calculator,
Hahah, we just smiled.
Never knew that having a calculator can be so happy.

Oh ya, the boy named Wilson :)
     
    
      
* This post might not be interesting,
I just wanted to write this down,
So that when I read my blog after months or years,
I can recall my memory.
Please respect :)