Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day,

Happy Valentine's Day! 
           
           
I brought some nougats and M&M to school,
Who says only couple can celebrate Valentine's Day? :p
 
         
           
Received chocolates too, heheheh.
White chocolate from Yen Yin, she made that! :D 
Toblerone from my 14 ♥.♥!
             
I'm so happy today,
While I was waiting for them outside tuition center,
I was listening to iPod & keep smiling to my phone.

TOFOKOW ♥ 

         
When Jennifer & Tean Hoe came,
We danced Mr. Taxi because TH is SNSD fan.

I didn't have my dinner because van uncle came too early.
We went to buy some biscuit at the grocery which is near by my tuition centre.


First economy lesson at Super Tuition Centre.
The teacher is new, boy, young, not handsome & shy.
Every time I bite my biscuit, the teacher just happen to look at me.
After his lesson, he asked me why I keep eating, bad first impression :(
           
Had a fight with Kuan Ching & Tean Hoe during Maths lesson,
I don't want to sit with them so I sat alone,
Qing Hui came to sit with me, touching.
         
Don't really want to sit alone because today is special.
However, I don't feel like talking to him, since we aren't close.
He scared me few times by hitting the table and playing with pen knife.
           
That don't really affected me, I'm still so happy.
Wish you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day.
       
       
GOOD NIGHT! :)