Monday, August 20, 2012

Midnight.

In the afternoon, I told Kuan Ching I hope you won't text me.
Nevertheless, when I got your text at 12 a.m, I smiled.
Happily.
                      
That meant a lot to me.
I was really surprised when I got your message.
That's the longest message I've received other than those ads message.
            
I was really touched, but you shouldn't apologize.
You did nothing wrong, that was me the one who're wrong.
I was too sensitive, I expected too much when you asked me not to. 
I once saw a quote on Twitter, it says :
         
"Once you lose someone, it's never exactly the same person who come back."
         
That's kinda true.
Sometimes when I heard "Back to December",
I think about you, how I wish we can go back to December.
The time when our friendship are so tight, no secrets, no sorrows.
             
Thank you for the message & all the memories, hope to see you again soon ;)