Monday, April 8, 2013

Chu's birthday! :D

LIM's first day of college.
He still carries his bag on hand -.-
Reached school too early but both of our class starts at noon.
Went Pyramid to play pool but it's too early,
The snooker centre also not yet open.
SO EMPTY :(
   
Wasted like 2 hours walking at Sunway Pyramid searching for snooker shop.
Then walked back to college for class, sigh sigh.
***
The student center staff asked me to write an appeal letter,
To explain why I handed in the scholarship form late. :(
My mom said I'm smart because I wrote it all by myself, HAHA.
***   
Planned to go Chu's house & surprise him.
However, when we call him, he said that he went out.
So we went to the restaurant that he was at.
   
I guess he's surprised. :P
His parents asked us to join them for dinner.
Was rejecting because it's kinda awkward, but they insisted.
After that we went back to his house.
Once again, happy birthday Chu. :)