Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day out with my lovely KSP'ians.

Woke up early in the morning, went Midvalley to meet ST.
Didn't plan to go out with so many people at first.
Suddenly texted Amoi & asked her to join us, so she came.
Texted PeiLing & she came too, HAHAHA!
Awesome right? :)
Leslie's favourite pose. LOL
Was walking around with them happily,
Suddenly Paolo called & asked "Where are you?"
Then Percy & him came also, haha so random.
They all went home at 4 something.
Only Amoi & me left.
Actually Amoi stayed here to accompany me.
I couldn't communicate with Malays because my BM sucks.
But I can chat with Amoi for a really long time without any problem.
          
I remember during plkn,
Almost every night after roll call,
I would lay on her bed, listening to her stories & telling her mine.
Until teacher came in to scold us, then I'll run back to my place.
            
Oh memories.