Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday oh. :)

          
Went to lunch with the L2 gang, hehe.
     YanHao called me at noon,
& the conversation is....  ._.
          
"Oi, lunch later."
"When?"
"Later la! I come fetch you later."
      
._________.
        
             
***
            
               
Tried out MyBeautyDiary mask & the skin care products from The Face Shop.
To save my face from dying, hehehe.
           

                   
Skype with 14 at night.
It'd been really long since we last Skype with each other.
Talked about lots of things that happened recently.
I spent most of the time doing the "ahhhhh..." sound.
Because the things happened lately are just... out of my control.
We'd been thinking about reasons why he changed all of a sudden.
Who's he? HAH I'll never tell, xoxo.