Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The first Tuesday of mai sem break! :D

          
Went for my 4th driving lesson today.
Hmm, not that steady, hehe.
           
***
            

Wong drove Christine & me to Padi House @ Equine Park.
Dinner with 'em & Yan Hao
           
              
          
I forced them to have dinner at Equine Park.
I don't know why, HAHA actually I know.
But I'm not going to let you people know. ;)
             
xoxo.
         
They didn't want to go home so early.
Not so early actually, it's already 11PM.
However they insisted for a second round.
          
So we went PitStop Cafe after that.
Every time when we 4 go out together,
There's always some hilarious convers that make no sense at all.
              
Christine kind of forced Wong to order a weird drink.
Named the 长气水 ( Long Gas Water ).
Some chinese inside joke, hehe.
It tastes really funny, I don't know why.
I took a sip of it & straight away laughed. LOL
                  
               
Went home at 12AM.
Btw, we'd knew each others since Form1, 
         
They bring laughters. ♥ 
               
           
I named the group, so don't laugh at it.
Although it may sound a little bit lame. :P