Sunday, May 3, 2015

I have been thinking about lotsa things, yet couldn't find someone to talk with. I'd told some people about it, but just about the incident itself, not about what I was/am feeling. Blog & Dayre are too public. So I thought of writing diary. Yeah. HAHA KaiXin was like "What generation are you!?".. 

It had been almost 3 years since I last wrote in my diary & for the same reason I'm starting to write again. I bet you know what the reason is, if not you wouldn't be reading this post. Who would read a long post of someone if they don't know them well? Ok la maybe it's just me who wouldn't be interested in people's long post if I don't know them well.

I wrote so much craps here just to fill the blank beside this photo. Erm... so.... I'll continue writing until it is filled. hehe...

I lose friends easily. & I find new friends after that. Maybe that's why people think I have damn a lot of friends. It's not like finding replacement or what, just that I eventually meet new people. I never hated anyone of them who left. In fact, I love them, still. Altho I tend to not know the reason why they left me.

Sometimes I would think about what had I possibly done wrong that pissed them off. Then there will be too many things that I think I'd done wrong & I'll get all emotional, regretting everything I did. Thinking about how I could have & should have done better.