Monday, May 4, 2015

I skype a lot, like really a lot. With so many people, sometimes one to one, sometimes in group. Boys or girls. I love having people on call, having a companion. Cause I hate being alone. Sometimes there will be more than one friend calling & I have to appear offline so that I can talk to the one I like more. 

I remember when you used to call me everyday, I didn't even bother changing my  status to online. Because you're the only one I wanted to talk to. And you would just call me without asking, you knew that I was in front of the laptop even though I appeared offline. You knew that I waited for you. Didn't you? And you used me. You called me because you had no better friend to call. Ok maybe you didn't. I don't know man. Everything is so confusing. It's like I'm important but when I felt so, you just happened to prove me wrong. Was it fun for you to see me suffer? Enough. I said enough but I was hoping that it doesn't end this way. Sien.