Thursday, August 20, 2015

20th birthday huhu

19th Aug,

Okay let's start with the night before.
So... YH came to pick me at 8pm woo.
Then shit happens, haha met an unreasonable uncle zz.

Anyway, was chatting with him then TADAAA.


My girls appeared !


& two kelefe HAHAHAA nola



Want to buy me with just 10 bucks?


HAHAHA forgive my annoying voice..


Oiyo got cake somemore!

***
20th Aug,


I really do think that my pajamas is cute.
Second surprise heheh.



Hearts.


Classmates &



Friends!


This is YINGYING



真的很好吃

***

Thanks for buying me dinner HAHAHA
So glad that I got to know them thru Juney, great people!


Really don't ever buy cake from that shop again LOL
Rating: negative to infinity.

***
Having surprises every year, I'm so spoiled.
HAHA wish I will learn to expect lesser.
May all my wishes come true lol
Thanks friends, love you all.

Ohya you know!
Snapchat has this birthday special icon hahaha.