Sunday, December 6, 2015

Did you know? That I've always wanted things to be back like how it used to be. I think yes. You knew right? You always do. You just didn't know how to say no. Weren't you? You didn't know how to tell me that it couldn't be, we couldn't be. You just didn't want to say it in a direct way right? That's why you acted all cool hoped that I'll realize this one day. But I was like a rock I just wouldn't change my mind. I didn't know what you're thinking. I've missed so much of your life that I don't even know if you still thinks the same. I don't even know the simplest thing like where you're working now. That day you asked me not to follow you, I was so shocked that I couldn't even.. Starting from that day I never click into your profile anymore, thinking that maybe you didn't me to know about your life. I went and unfriended you on snapchat because I thought you just added me to be kind. But then I thought, maybe you thought I've lotsa friends & you just didn't want people to see you in my following. Then I felt so bad that I didn't understand you, that I mistaken your intention in a bad way. All the I thought & you thought. Im always making the bloody assumptions by myself cuz you never tell me what you want. You didn't even give me the chance to understand you.

It's okay. Let the bygones be bygones. I see how happy you are now. You've gotten a lot fatter, judging from the photo you posted. I'm really grateful about it. I know they were there during your ups & downs. I know they can take care of you really well. I know things had changed & there's no way we can go back. I know you're happy now & I think that's the most important one. So yeah. After struggling between holding on or letting go. Finally I can make this decision. Thanks for being part of my teenage life, a very big part. Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

I'm sorry.
Thank you.
Farewell.