Thursday, April 8, 2010

Two is better than one ♥

Friend,

I know if I wanna cry..
You will lend me your shoulder..
Same to me..

But when we become can't leave each other..
I start to afraid..
My heart is full of fear..
Nothing changed.. We changed..
I felt like something is different..



xxx,

You have your XX..
I don't blame you..
I know you love it..

We don't like it..
But we like you.. xD

So.. Be happy.. Don't cry..
If not.. One day i'll go fight with XX..
As long as I could.. lol.. Dreaming
xD



xxxx,

Felt like I began to quarrel with you..
We always argue.. But now I really felt different..
I wish we can forever best friend...
Since primary i started to expect a forever friendship..
I hope you will be the one.. <3
Don't do something that will ruin our friendship..
And.. I don't like your a
ttitude sometimes...
I admit it because I wanna save our friendship :)


Green Boy,

其实 我盼望的
也不过就只是那一瞬
我从没要求过 你给我
你的一生

如果能在开满了栀子花的山坡上
与你相遇 如果能
深深地爱过一次再别离
那麽 再长久的一生
不也就只是 就只是
回首时
那短短的一瞬