Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New neighbour ; Wydran Chu Kok Onn :D

Sit with Chu Xuan 3 days.
I really cannot tahan.. haih
Everyday sleep,
The teacher thought he death
Cause we keep on call him he also no feeling.
WTH..

Science Period

More than 15 people keep on ask teacher
" Can change place or not ~ "
Obviously, I didn't.
Cause I thought it's useless
But teacher let Bryan and Jun Lund change.
I asked teacher.

I cried.
Everytime when I 激动,
My tears will automatic come out
Teacher ask me want Chu Xuan or Kee Ron
I two also don't wan !
Then Chu Xuan go away ! Bye bye lah ~ :D
I thought I sit alone,
Mana tau Kok Onn jump out.
He so unhappy because this place cannot watch girl. ( he told me )

Then dunno why start to 传纸条
Cine, Jacky, Fuji, Kok Onn and Me is in the conversation.
Write cantonese ping ying. pro tak ?
Jacky learned some, but talk till so weird xp


Relief

Xue, Yen Yin, Cine, LiYan all come my place.
Cine gastric,
Xue gave Cine her lunch xD
We all eat together.

After school went amcorp with Cine and Hao Yi
Bought a bear then went Mc. Donald drink.
Refill so many cup xD
When we wanna leave,
I saw Tzi Wei and Fuji.
They go in to the CC and come out.
lol.. i also dunno why.

Back till school we play with Hao Yi in canteen.
We take many ice.
AIM Hao Yi's shirt pocket and throw.
lol, his whole shirt wet dy xD

Went home by bus with Zhi Xin.
On the way the bus TV keep on play Justin Bieber's MV.
A bit in love to him dy HAHA :D