Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way ;)

MERRY
CHRISTMAS

HOHOHO!
***
Woke up at 2pm due to yesterday's party.
Brother was still sleeping.
       
Took a bath & he woke up.
He wanted to eat breakfast so I cooked maggie for both of us.
          
After breakfast, no that's brunch.
I felt like making something since it's Christmas day.
Therefore, I google-ed the recipe of pancake.
Spent 2 hours in total to make my pancakes.
Brother ate all of it! :D
It's delicious, no joke heheheh.
***
Mood swings like #$%^&* at night.
Shouldn't have let you affect my mood.
Suddenly happy, suddenly sad, just because of what you say.
     
I need self control!
               
I think, eventually everything will get better since I'm going to ns soon.
No Twitter, no Facebook, no phone, no LINE, no you :')
Maybe will miss you, maybe will stop.
I'm hoping for the best.
         
Promised myself a new life after National Service.