Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Loving him was red. ☺

Shouted his name after countdown. Actually my friend suggested me to shout his name at 11:59:59 and forget him the next second, the next year, but failed because we counted down at KLCC. There was crowded, everyone kept pushing, shouting, spraying fake snowflakes & etc etc. The fireworks were really beautiful, but the beauty of the fireworks only last for few seconds. Under the fireworks, I thought about him, so many thoughts. Everything comes to an end, just like liking him. I would have hold on if he never tells me that he doesn't like me. I bet he doesn't know that I changed a lot because of him, like really. I became more independent now, all of my friends said so. I remembered that when I said I wouldn't do housework, he told me that he would have scolded me if I was his sister. I began to do houseworks now. I even began to cook, HAH just some easy breakfast & dessert. Maybe it isn't a big deal for him and for many others. Nevertheless, for my close friends, it is. They could see it, they're quite surprised when they saw me doing things that I used to wait for people's help, eating foods that I used to hate. LESS RELY ;) He was too good to me. That's not the reason to blame also, there's boy who treats me much more better than he did, but I don't know why I fell for him. I fell hard, HAHAH. It hurts. Promised my friends that I would forget him after 2012. However, at 2am I told EngHwa I still can't forget and she asked me to get drunk and forget him when I wake up. That's cool, hahah so I did it. Asked JunMing should I confess for the very last time & JunMing said NO. JunMing always tells me that girl should have pride, that I shouldn't have confessed at the first place. Should have listened to JunMing's advice. Drank until 5am and finally I was drunk. Asked XueYi should I do what I did on the Christmas day & XueYi said NO too, so we went to bed. Slept until 3pm today, I kinda let go d. HEHEH but forget isn't an easy thing, will do it slowly. Planned not to meet him until I'm completely over him but I never thought that he would come back before I go for the National Service. It's going to be really awkward when I meet him. Should I just pretend like nothing happened and talk to him as usual? I tried so hard to forget about him, I'm afraid that all my efforts will be wasted when I meet him. Or maybe it's good to meet him for the last time, gonna leave town for 3 months and hopefully will get over him after that. Wish me lucks, people.