Friday, October 18, 2013

Breakfast @ Garage51.




Went Garage51 at around 11am to have breakfast classmates. Were looking forward to taste their other foods since we had baked egg on the other day, but it turned out kinda disappointing. Btw, the Bangala-looking waiter isn't friendly this time.. I highly suspect that he accidentally read my post which wrote that he looks like a Bangala, maybe he really not a Bangala. I'm so sorry! Okok let's talk about the breakfast.

The creme brulee (RM8.90) is super smooth & the crunchy top is just (Y).
Ordered a weekday special (RM13.90),
Which comes with a Spaghetti bolognese & Iced lemon tea.
Honestly, it's kinda tasteless.
Didn't finish the spaghetti & I'm pretty upset about it.
My classmate ordered an Awesome Garage Breakfast (RM19),
It has diced wild mushrooms, homemade hash potatoes, 
smoked salmon, free range poached egg w/ hollandaise.
Idk whether it tastes nice or not cause I'm not a fan of salmon.
The hash potato isn't my type also. ^_^"