Friday, October 11, 2013

First try @ Garage 51 by Coffee Société ☻

Tiramisu - 8.9
Cappuccino - 8.9
Hot Chocolate - 10
            
New spot for my friends & I to chill & maybe study.
Used to be Madeleine but this place has nicer coffee art hehe.
Btw, the bangala-looking waiter is extremely friendly.
                     
The menu has limited choices tho.
Heard that their Creme Brulee very nice,
But too bad, it was sold out when it's only 3pm.
The waiter asked me to try their Tiramisu & I did.
The Tiramisu taste really good, kinda made my day. ☺
              
RM17
            
Read some reviews that I found on google,
Decided to try out their Baked Egg.
It didn't disappoint me, really.
It taste really good when you eat it with the bread,
& some black pepper on it. (Y)
***
Kept telling my friend that I didn't want to eat anything nice before I get my camera.
I want to take nice photos of all the nice foods I eat, although it sounds like a bimbo.
Wanting to buy Sony NEX-5T, it has NFC, Wi-Fi, Flippable screen, etc etc.
Shall work during my sembreak in December to get this, hoho.