Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Worst Wednesday


Relief - PJPK


Yong M.M. come relief.
She gave us some books
Is about find job and courses we should take.
Xue, Cine and Me damn interested in it.
The second period also relief but the teacher changed.
We get permission to follow Yong M.M. go bilik counseling.
I damn HYPER cause I'm going to let ppl counsel.
Then we sit in the room.
Think about our future.

我要做厨师 !

Cause I like to eat xD
Then talk talk talk.
The teacher say us so rude. =(

Relief - SEJ

Cine, Kai Boon and Me sit together.
That teacher ask kham fei 管班 then gone.
Cine help Khar Zhen call Soh Kah Meng.
Then she shout : " soh kah meng !!! "
Damn loud lah, but I smart,
I covered my ears before she shout xD
Then Kham Fei come here scold, ask us diam.
I damn angry,
Then we started our pranks :

" Kham Fei ! 你聋的啊 ?! 那边酱吵 ! " ( he run there )
" Kham Fei ! 他们打架 ! " ( he run here )
" Kham Fei ! 你盲的啊 ?! 他们出去了 ! " ( run there again )
" Kham Fei ! 他们画黑板 ! 哇 ! " ( run here again )

Then repeat repeat till he cannot tahan.. :D

我不知道你是笨到给我们耍
还是你知道你错了想要赎罪
总之我不会原谅你

不过我很开心
因为你给了我报复的快感
感觉我变得好恶毒哦
都是你的错啦 ! xp

Maths - Spot Check

They damn eat shit.
That prefect sei hamsap =(
Then dunno why the phone let them found.
Haih. Cine, Janice, Yen Yin all 中招
And also the disc Tzi Wei's sister lend me.
Damn guilty conscience.
I cried.
At 1st I didn't. I just emo-ing..
Then Jacky and Kok Onn all ask what happen.
Then tears jump out.. Automatically
I return it back to him today
But now let rampas dy..
Tzi Wei didn't scold me.
He just say : 没关系, 不要紧, 不用赔.
Walaueh.. Original disc weih..
I trying to buy a new one give back him dy.
Actually today I wan bring phone de. lucky lah
But this morning when I woke up,
I put my phone at the place where I put my socks.
Then finish preparing I go click my Happy Island ( in facebook )
I finish collect money then the car reach.
I run out and forgot to take my phone. =)

After School - Stay back

Eat at Ipoh Chicken Rice with Cine, Jun, Mei Sin and Hao Yi
Then back school change clothes go out with Abi.
We went 7eleven.
So gam dong Abi bought a coke for me. * Cine choose it
Then we sit beside the bank simpanan nasional.
Hear song , drink and talk craps. NICE =)
Then play till back school.
I can't believe that Abi is that stupid.
He beat the table so hard.
Cine told me he beat till bleed before.
But he no feeling. haih. heart pain xD
Went home at 4.00, walk to bus with Abi.
Cine let us drop at the bus stop LOL


The End Of The Day