Saturday, January 14, 2012

奇特的梦。

Chatted with Jun Ming last night,
About things that happened these day.
I always jot down things that I want to tell,
On a receipt from my tuition centre.

Special ;)

We chatted a lot,
about school, about gerko day, about his sister,
about the boy, about prom, about Twitter,
& my forever alone in class problem.

I slept so early yesterday night.
I dreamt something weird, really.

" I went Chatime @ The Mines,
It's a small wood stall with ugly cups & ugly workers,
Opposite of the stall, is a toy stall.
There's some boys with familiar faces,
When I bought my milk tea & going to leave,
One of them came to me & say someone asks me to go there.
Then I realise they're my primary school friends.
So I walked to the stall & they left,
There's one boy at the stall,
My primary school friend as well.
He told me he likes me,
& I was surprised! "

I woke up after that, lol.
I didn't see him for a long time,
Why he's inside my dream! :3
   
***
      
Happy Birthday To My Buddy, Jennifer Low! :)


 
Sad to say that we never take photo together :<
 
Sorry I didn't go to your party :(
I wish you all the best in everything.