Friday, January 20, 2012

Chu Eng Hwa, chapter 2.

每次有英桦在,就一定会有丢脸的事发生。
跟她在一起的时候,我没有正常过,
今天听讲座会时,鱼死了。
      
***
       
The day before Chinese New Year holiday.
I suppose to skip school, as you know I'm a lazy girl.
However, I promised Eng Hwa that I'll bring her my essay book.
   
So I went to school,  grudgingly.

After the lecture, I'm glad that I came to school today.
It's about how to release stress if I'm not mistaken.
 Wondering why?

The lecturer is handsome! (Y)
  
That's the reason, hahahah.
Mr. Hanna, the lecturer from Taylor's University College.

 
Friends, I know you're shock.
I didn't take this photo, I just found this on his Fabebook profile.
  
Everything is googleable! ;)
      
   
***
       
When he's asking who wants to be a ballet dancer,
Eng Hwa just pointed at me & I shook my head.
He saw that & said something, I forgot what he said.
   
SO FISH :(
  
We keep saying he is handsome, I think quite loud.
Cause those students who sit in front just turn around & look at us.
I felt ashamed, so does her.
         
Eng Hwa & me cried for the athlete video that Mr. De opened.
The athlete keep crying after he fell down, 
His face looks miserable :(
    
It's touching.
        
We took photo with Mr. De & Mr. Hanna after the lecture.
Mr. Hanna stood beside Eng Hwa! :3
They gave us their name card.
      
***
            
My Science teacher gave me a star in my Science Journal! :D
Asked Kai Jun about erhemmm,
His answer was vague :3

      
***
   
不要把我的关心当成理所当然。
不管我有多爱你,最终也会有疲惫的一天。
            
***
            
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLES! :)