Friday, January 13, 2012

Gerko Day @ Catholic High School.

        
Every club recruit members during Gerko Day,
Every club has their own booth at our school hall & in front of the reading corner.
Students can sign up for clubs that they're interested at those booths.
They also sell something like keychains & handcrafts to earn money for their clubs.
  

    
I'm one of the member of Tamil Society ;)
         
We sold a lot of feathers & some hand-made clay pot.
I keep walking around to sell, from 10am to 3am.
Pn. Sugumarie praised me! :P
   
***
  
New club this year!
   
Fencing!

 
Cool right? :P
   
I joined Sepak Takraw! ;)
      
      

***

     
     
Bought a ribbon paperclip from the Cheerleading Club,
& Kenneth gave me a pin from the Interact Club.
      
 My last gerko day in Catholic High,
That's why I keep on playing around.
   
I want the last one be the best one ;)
       
     
***
   
Someone asked me to help him think a long message to wish a girl.
Just because the girl said she wants a long touching message.
He said I'm more important than her, I believed.
Now I don't think so.
  
If I'm really more important, you wouldn't ask for my help.