Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hi.

It has been awhile since my last tweet. Wanted to stop tweeting until NS end, the reason I shall keep as secret. How are you guys recently? Anything that I missed? I hope no. That night, there's a circle surrounded the moon. My friends and I sat at the road in front of our dorm, stared at the sky & sang Talking To The Moon. Doesn't this sounds familiar? Like the night at Langkawi beach. I made a wish, simple but sincere. Life in the camp is tiring, and sometimes jurulatih there are driving us mad. They scold without reason, blame without asking what happened. Nevertheless, we still had fun. We believe it will be more fun when we start outdoor activities like jungle tracking & etc etc. Louis a.k.a the most popular boy in the camp texted my friend, ST. Never thought that he's such a lala boy, tsk tsk. Ohya, met a new friend, named iPhone because he brought his iPhone to the camp. I don't know his name & he don't know mine either, I liked that. Cool. He's nice but very gay, hahahah! Everyone says that I grew up, honestly I also felt that I grew up. HEHE EngHwa said she felt it through the way I talk. I'm happy for that, he's quite the reason why I changed. Nevertheless, I liked the changes. My friend says I'm more likable now, hoho! Last Sunday Xue came to visit me ♥! Was shocked when I saw her, my dad never tells me he's bringing her. I don't know what to say but I hope she knows I love her so much. MUST hangout very often with her & Jun after NS :) My mom brought me a luggage that filled with snacks & a bag filled with instant noodles. HEHE! Was touched when i received Fuji's text, asking me that I die already or not, hahah! Much appreciated. After all, I still miss that boy sometimes. That day when I play sudoku on newspaper, it reminds me of him. HEHE! I'm trying hard, still. BYE BYE :)