Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm leaving for ns, tomorrow.

Was alone at home, this whole day. Thought about damn a lot, most of the thoughts were about the National Service thingy. I worried that I might can't adapt the environment there, worried that I might not like the food there. The MOST IMPORTANT is that I worried that I might can't make new friend there. Maybe I don't look like that, but I'm shy, to strangers. Other than that, I'm not a good one to be friend with, I knew that. I always talk nonsense, I like weird things, I get angry easily, I always rely on people, maybe a little bit dirty-minded & etc etc. Hey, thanks for being my friend & accepting me for who I am, always pamper me even though sometimes I'm really over. This kind of friend where to find oh. I'm trying to change now, don't worry I'm happy for the changing too. Will be more independent, not because of National Service but because I want to be a better person. It's time to grow up, I know I can't always stand behind you guys & wait for helps.

Kah Hoe,
Honestly, you're really a good guy. Don't give a shit about what people says, tall + muscular + rich + smart + handsome aren't equals to everything. I always ask EngHwa why I don't love you ah, such a nice boy to love, HAHAHA! Someday you'll find a girl who sees you as everything, just like how I sees him ;) Although you always "zat" me, but still you did what I asked you to do, when I needed your help, you never reject. You know what? 其实双鱼座体贴你真的有, 浪漫温柔就... HAHAH Remember the vegetable that I like arh, when I come back we go eat steamboat :) Should have know you earlier, when we started to be friend, already going to graduate :'( Never mind, we still have a lot of time in the future. Go Sunway please! Don't emo before I come back, maybe even if you did I also won't know, but don't. Why? I also don't know heh. I think will miss you inside the camp ehy, haiyo. Bye bye larh LAM :'( ❤
           
                     
14,
Thank god for letting me know you. Although we only began to talk to each other since the beginning of 2012, but we're so close now. We know each other's secrets & even feelings. We had been through so many things, sometimes maybe some really insane thing like the Chai Wen Yao thingy, sometimes maybe cold war, but until now we're still so close. Will miss you in the camp, but don't worry I took your photo with me so that I can see it when I miss you. Like pervert like that, hahah! Take good care of yourself, survive & come out as a strong woman, hohoho! Bye larh 14 ❤
             
           
Xue & Jun,
I can't imagine how my life would be without you guys, how can I survive. Like what I said on Christmas day, I love you guys. I really do. We had been friends since form 2, from naive to mature, from ugly to pretty, we all changed a lot. The changes are great. Like Jun can accept camwhore now, Xue less naive now & me became more independent, HEHEH. We had fights, cold wars but yet we're still best friends now. Every moments of three of us being together are really moments to cherish. Every surprises you guys planned for me I'll never forget. Will miss you guys very much inside the camp! Thank you guys for sending me to the campsite tomorrow, it's great you see you guys right before I go. I think I'll cry. See you guys tomorrow ❤
                   
               
SUPER'ians,
It's really good to know all of you, I never regret knowing anyone of you. Although you guys always ffk me & made me alone in the class :p We're together for years, thousands of days. We often eat together, laugh together, gossip together, scold people together & etc etc. You guys taught me so many things & were there for me when I got my heart broken, shed my tears when I cried like a baby. I know we can always hang out because we live near, wait me come back, I'll miss you guys. Bye bye larh. ❤
               
         
Friends,
Thank you so much for all the wishes you guys sent me, I'm sorry I can't write a long post for everyone due to my sleepiness. I can barely open my eyes now, it's 3.15 in the morning & I have to wake up at 7. So please forgive me. I really appreciated all of you & I'm thankful for having you guys as friends. BYE, will be back soon. ❤
             
             
Lastly, boy. I still really like you now. Wanted to hate you but too bad I couldn't do it. It's not that easy to forget someone you like, maybe someday I will over you. Goodbye ❤