Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Actually this suppose to be a private post,
But you didn't reply me, so I 火滚 dy..
__________________________________________________________________

I know I got a little bit fault lah.. Admit dy lah !
Abi ask me to say sorry to you,
I sms you and tell you sorry dy.
I didn't say it in school because I don't dare.
If you hate me is because the disc, the reason is I scared.
Cause your face is scary, make me dun dare to talk to you

Whataya want from me ?! 

Whack me only can make you forgive me ?
LOL, I did my best to ask for your forgive.
If you still don't wanted to talk to me,
Go away please.

School life is tough if the people beside me hate me.
I also dunno why you will hate me, or you don't ?
I even didn't remember we argued.
What's the point you don't talk ?
__________________________________________________________________

Last time, you're my secret teller.

But now you're my nightmare
I will still happy if you forgive me.
I can't hate a people, I'm not like you ! =p