Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wonderful Weekend :)

Saturday

Sorry to Xue, Mei Sin, Chee Hung and Kai Bin.
I really want to go Xue's house lah.
Also canceled church trip cause the stupid tuition.
Went tuition at 10.30, only me and kuan ching.
End at 12.00, then wait till 12.30, tuition again.
End at 2.00, wait till 2.30m tuition again..
Walaoeh, sleepy lorh...
After tuition Yao and her friend came my house.
Played webcam with xue, Just awhile cause her webcam got problem.
Abit regret cause there seems like fun. =(

Sunday


Went Mines with brother,
He wanna buy NERO disc cause we wanna burn some disc.
He bring me to his friend's house.
I terribly shock.
I'm wearing old T-shirt and paria short pants.
I thought we go awhile only.
Siapa tahu bro go fetch his friend.
That friend always MSN with me,
1st time meet, not same with picture.

They two were so tall.
Therefore, their leg so long.
Mine's short ! Walk with them super tired.
They walk I run, walk walk walk then lost. xp
Bought something, found that his friend is quite rich.
Met brother another gang of friends.
They talk I sms lorh... still can do what ?

Leave Mines at around 4.00
Brother fetch us to his another friend's house.
Brother bring us, I mean me and his two friend. ( ah fui and Diao Jun )
To eat things. Eat chicken rice. lol
We watch Thomas cup at there.
Diao Jun keep on ask me about harvest moon.
Laugh till I 喷 my "xuet cha".

Finish eatingm sent ah fui go home take his luggage,
And fetch him to his friend's house.
Cause they study in pahang, so his friend father fetch them back pahang.
LOL that friend's house got fairlady. LIKE IT =)
Then fetch Diao Jun home we also went home.

At night elder brother say bring mom go eat dinner.
He said this is belated mother's day dinner.
Went dunno where eat.
Ate all his money, shark fin :D
So happy but super tired today.