Monday, May 31, 2010

Exam-ING

Alien,

Today a raining day,
Reasonless I started to miss your voice,
Missing the way you bully me,
I miss your everything ! =[
______________________________________________

Today,
I didn't eat ! Ahhhhh !
Breakfast, I drank one mouth of HL milk. Cine's.
Then recess didn't go canteen.
Stay at C2 there study with Cine, Mei Sin, Abi, Jun, Chee Hung and Surky

Exam is fun, and hard ? dunno lah.
The BM, Bahagian B I dunno the title meaning LOL
Then ask many people, all told me
But I didn't hear ! xD
Then cincai write write lo..

Really dunno why,
I jealous dy..
Don't treat others people so good lah Alien.
Maybe I'm in love to you ! xD

And and and,
My secret teller is back !
Since I cold war with someone.
Devinchi ! Terence ! Bryan !
Can I plus Chee Hung ? xD

Reach home ate little bit porridge and slept.
Till 11.00 night only wake up. xp
Wake up and sit beside bro watch him play computer games.
Using the touch screen phone go check facebook.
76 nontification, those comment banyak dou.
Use phone read ah, hard till shit like that.
But since I click in the post which tagged me,  I saw :

" fuck u francine "  by  ANDY LAU

Walaoeh, Shocked.
Francine sure pissed off dy xD
Can felt it on her words. SO LONG 
But then Fuji and Jacky got help her lah.
______________________________________________

Hey someone,

Please lah if you dunno what the meaning don't come say things lah.
I don't even think you will talk those kind of rubbish lorh.
Know you so many years dy,
But I felt like now you talk to me like just a stranger.
Walao eh, watever lah.
Don't care dy lah.. wo bu diu !
LOL learn from Fuji ? Or Devinchi ? xD