Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Your mind are different from ordinary person

Alien, I tell you.
Now just the beginning.
I'll do everything until I get what I want. =]
______________________________________________________

Francine and Abi had their exam outside the discipline room today.
Chee hung and I were lucky,
But I prefer to take my exam there.
Cause can pakat. xp

The Science,
wth happen to Pn. Too ?
Damn hard lah weih... For me is hard lah.
All form 2, I study the Excretion and Reproduction.
You one also didn't put in ?!

English novel that part,
I even dunno what's the meaning.'

A friend in need is the friend indeed.

Agree or disagree the statement and write. lol
I hate william ! xp
______________________________________________________

Tomorrow Sejarah Geografi and Bahasa Cina 2.
Oh my god... all need to read, except BC lah.
Family problems again, brother were annoying.
He keep on talk crap when dad and mom is arguing.