Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OMG

Felt like dreaming,
Saw your message at around 2.30 in the midnight.
You sent it at 1.28. * I remembered ;)
____________________________________________

This 2 day,
Also chat with Cine thru the phone, till midnight.
2-3 hours xD
I'm really excited when I unintentionally slide the phone,
and saw a new msg with your name !
  
The 1st people I told is Cine,
Cause we're still in the phone.
I so gek dong,
And I tell Fuji immediately cause he's online.
It's so funny when I tell him " he forgive me dy ! "
And he replied" YAY "   xD
Nice ya ! Uncle.

Posted a status in Facebook.
I'm to hyper and I keep on post and delete.
Keep on typed wrong cause too gek dong.
I want to tell Devinchi so much !
But he didn't online, he is not holiday now.
Also cannot sms him cause he's in Canada.


Actually I still got abit don't believe,
Thinking maybe his friend took his phone and sms me.
I don't dare to ask,
Scared the answer will disappoint me.
But I trust you, Chee Hung Lim. ;)


Abi called me when I'm tuitioning.
But I missed it cause I put silent.
He say that Wydran is beside him ask me wanna talk to him or not.
I rejected cause scared him felt me annoying.
If last time, I sure what also play.
But now I need to avoid those thing which will make him angry again.
I sok dy xD




Wydran Chu Kok Onn,
Thanks for your forgiveness.
I'm really sorry about what I did.
But next time, Can you tell me what you hate ?
If not you want me how to avoid ?