Tuesday, June 15, 2010

today

Every body tell me a secret,
I keep all of it, started to tired.
Can't tell peoples, can't share with friends.
Luckily I still got you, my little secret teller :)
________________________________________________________

Last wednesday plan to go Jun Lund's house, FAILED
Then they say delay to Friday, then CANCELED
Saturday already pay the money, wanna go basketball competition, FAILED
Tomorrow wanna go mid, FAILED

wtf, why my plan never works ? =3=
I don't want plan dy, next time just go.
I abit dulan dy, tomorrow walk to your house ;)

Playing an offline game PLANT VERSUS ZOMBIE
Finished all :) felt me so pro HAHA 


Went the garden in front of my house this evening with mom,
She only let me go there 10 minute =[
Played the swing, so happy
Recalled passed memories.
Last time we always practice at there for our competition.
But since we broke up you never find me play anymore.
I really miss last time,

a very simple life

Holidays wanna end dy,
Didn't have fun in this holidays.
Nothing special, nothing funny, no outing somemore. *sigh