Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yo, dude

Sorry to Xue, Mei Sin, Chee Hung and Abi.
I'm not as rich as you guys xD
Wish you guys enjoy at Sunway Lagoon tomorrow :)
____________________________________________________

Dad went singapore,
Cause his friend is dying.
But he promise will back before Friday.
To fetch me go Jun Lund's house.
Changed date because of the dai lou, Kai Jun.

I'm pretty sure that Jun Lund won't kick us out of his house.
Because I'm bringing Glee for him xD
I started to watch Glee because Gossip Girl stop update dy.

Tomorrow is worse,
I'm going to tuition from
2.30 - 4.00
4.00 - 5.30
5.30 - 7.00
I have to tuition 4 and a half hours,
If I want to go Jun Lund's house on Friday.

Nothings special happens since holidays start.
I'm staying at home everyday,
Tuition, Facebook, Skype, Msn, Phone.
It's freaking boring.
____________________________________________________

Dude,
Finally, I know the reason that make us cold war.
It's abit... unpredicted. xD
Hope we can as close as last time la.
You say you'll try your best, I also will try mine. =)