Saturday, June 19, 2010

twins

Wake up in the morning and found that my room's lock broken.
Cannot open, I jump out thru the window
Luckily my room not 2nd floors HAHA

Mom ask me don't go Yao's house sleep over,
Cause tonight need go temple pray pray.

So dulan :(

Went tuition at 12.00 with Yao.
Told her that I can't go her house.
She say later bring me go twins restaurant eat.
Cause at 1st we plan to go 香港庙街 at night.
She's so so so so so good :D

When we finish tuition,
She called her mom fetch us go twins restaurant.
This is the 2nd time we go,
1st time I pay, 2nd time she pay. HEHE
But 2 times we also prepare 50 bucks only xD


Who's this ?




















My beloved Yao ;)

Had lots of fun with HER :D
50 bucks were always enough for we two.
Ate RM 42.80, still got 7.20 left xD
 
Brother came fetch us back my house after that.
Continue google HIM
Became stalkers since we found HIM on internet

Who's HIM ? hehe


His name is Alexandre Evans !
He's so adorable !
























I also in love to a singer whose Andy Sixx ( A6 )
He's Black Veil Brides's singer.
   
 























Luckily this two not gay 

HAHA :D


Went pray pray at night,
On the way going to the temple,
Mommy, Brothers and Me chat together.
About many things.
So warm ;)