Friday, June 11, 2010

wedding dinner




I don't have a shoes that can wear to dinner. wtf -.-
I only have slippers and sport shoes.
But I can't wear dinner dress with those shoes.
Wanted to wear mom's, but is too old.   lol

Sigh,
So I didn't wear dinner dress.
Wore a shirt, jeans, jacket, and still my sport shoes,
I felt I wear like a primary kid. xD

Met a leng zai there,
He sit in front of me :D
Abi keep calling and i'm so happy.
Because there too bored, nobody i know.

Sms with Wydran, Jacky, Fuji, Abi and Cine.
Keep on kacau Jacky cause Cine didn't reply xD
Drank some red wine, abit drunk.
Really miss last time, everyday drunk :)
But Cine keep on say not healthy.
Now seldom drink dy.

PS : didn't go Yao's house at night cause she's sick xp
__________________________________________________________

Abi keep calling since yesterday.
Chat with him, his cousin, agua, and dextor.
Know why same colour ?
Cause another two also abi act de. xp