Thursday, March 21, 2013

D-DAY!

SPM results released today!!

The delicious canteen foods, you can never find it outside. :)
The canteen auntie saw me & said
"You NS is it? No wonder so dark already!"
WAAA I'm hurt. :'(
Met my 14 after so long! 
We were all so nervous.
When we saw our form teacher came in to hall with a box,
We hugged each other & shouted!
           
Ying checked her result online, so she wasn't nervous at all.
She held my hand so hard to give me some courage.
Xue told me that she believes that I can do it. :')
The ntv7 people came! I think tv8 people also came.
The principal was giving speech.
Everyone's friends called & asked about the result.
So many schools already released the result, but we haven't.
The principal, Mr Ong Boon Puah.
He said this year our passing rate for BM is 99.8%.
One person failed his/her BM, I was so worried that that might be me.
Then he continue about this rate that rate.
90% passing rate for BC, 5 persons failed.
Must be NANA, Syabil, Shamil, Jacky & someone for sure.
Jacky didn't even go for the exam because he knew he couldn't pass it.
100% passing rate for English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics & etc etc.
I didn't really paid attention because I was so damn nervous.
          
The moment I sat down in front of my form teacher,
I covered the result paper, I told her please don't tell me.
Mom called & asked about the result,
I told her I haven't see it yet please don't ask.
Then I hung up her call.
         
I was so nervous, I cried.
Kuan Ching's dad took my result paper.
Then he told me it's good.
Xue looked through it, she said it's awesome.
I was crying so hard & I begged them don't tell me.
Everyone asks me to see it myself, they say it's really good.
     
So I looked at it.
I counted the As like what I did when I got my PMR result.
But this time I didn't check my name, HEHE.
I just broke down and cried like a baby.
            
I got B+ for my Sejarah.
Maybe for others it's okay,
But I expected so much more.
I know so was Mr. Chin, my Sejarah tuition teacher.
I'm sure he expected so much from me & my friends.
We're his favourite students from the centre, maybe ;)          
***
Went Chilis @ Midvalley for class lunch!
I don't know how many people attended.
Forgot to take group photo. :(
WIRA & WIRAWATI, harapan bangsa!
   
Kah Hoe drove me home!
STEADY YO! (Y)
***  
Brother bought me Famous Amos.
                  
"If you get your result & it's bad & you feel sad, 
you can eat your favourite cookies & then you'll be happy again."  He said. 
BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD. :')
My school on NTV7's news, as usual.
That yellow shirt guy is Arthur the LOA kid! 
Couldn't find myself in the crowd, sadddddddddd. :)
Was quite satisfied, just that the Sejarah.. 
Parents are quite happy with it too.
But they kept saying that my Sejarah should at least get A-.
Stabbing my heart like that.