Monday, March 25, 2013

Mondayyyy. :)

I cooked these all by myself! :>
Seems delicious? They taste delicious too! HEHE
Was cleaning up the luggage that I brought to NS today.
Actually mom already helped me cleaned up a lot.
Just some little things left, because I told her not to touch them.
           
Had a hard time cleaning them.
Every single thing has a little story behind it.
My heart breaks a little when I think about all the stories.
My "hand." 
The hand that made by my group, 
Rentap for the robot of Akik Putih.
I still remember Syakirah's best friend, Hazwan.
He held my "hand" all the way from PK5 to canteen.
Otw, we met KJ, I was scared so I let go the hand.
Hazwan scolded me "Pegang baik-baik!" LOL then I continued.
Syakirah was pissed off, HAHAHA

Papers inside my name tag case!
     
First of all, my name tag of cause.
Leslie's name tag & Leslie's SPR name tag.
Also Ipin's police tag.
Bryan wrote that SAKAI tag for me. 
Ipin gave me this on the last day of Character Building class.
I don't know why he gave me this, maybe he wants me to help him throw it.
HAHAHA but I kept it, quite memorable also. :)
Ipin was my husband inside the short theater thingy in class.
He's a super super super shy kid.
My letter for 14. 
             
When the teacher gave everyone a letter
& asked everyone to write a letter to someone.
Then 14 came into my mind, HEHE!
Everyone was like "WAA so long!?"
But you know what?
One piece of paper isn't enough for words for 14. :)
MA notebook!
     
Was flipping the book.
There's lot's of thing inside the book.
Diary, phone numbers, quotes, craps & etc etc.
Look what I found! HAHA
Q aka Lugman asked me to marry him! HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I wrote this during the mentor-mentee thingy!
I said I wanted to continue my kelas kenegaraan,
Because I fell in love with my group member. HAHA!
The bracelet from the buddhist class.
Took so many, but never wear it ._.
The medicines from the camp's medic!
I have medicines for headache, stomachache, allergic,
Inflammation, fever, muscle pain, & etc etc.
I didn't eat any of them, because ppl told me I might die by eating them.
HAHAHA Got so many "aktiviti ringan" slip from the medic.
Got MC for once, I cried like a baby until the doctor gave me MC.
I visited them very very very often during camp.
There's two uncles medic, one fat one old. && one abang medic.
I hope the 2 uncles medic will remember me for a very long time. HEHE
Everyone from my dorm has this on their locker.
With their names of cause.
I still remember that night, we got scolded by the teacher.
For not doing any decoration for the dorm.
Then we all started doing since 11:30 until 3 midnight.
Okay, THEY all. I slept at 1, ya I know I'm not a good dormmate.
I'm going to laminate this little paper.
During the game, something like treasure hunt.
Got many stations, I got this at the second station.
If you got this means you're not allowed to join this game.
I requested for it, commitment 0% girl. HAHA
I enjoyed being a "tahanan". 
The paper I teared off from the newspaper.
During the character building class.
When the teacher asked us to use newspaper to make an airplane or something.
I didn't help my group member, I just read newspaper at a side, then I found this.
HAHAHA Said I want to go Häagen-Dazs & eat it after camp.
Letters from the girl my gang argued with.
I don't know why am I posting this. HAHA
I know it may sound ridiculous but yeah,
I brought Kai Jun's photo to camp.
& I put it in my name tag. HAHAHA
Not in the front la, I covered it with Leslie's nametag.
All these little things.
I think I'll keep them for a very very long time.
Although all of them are somehow useless for me now.
HAHAHA Nevertheless, they're so memorable.
KSP ftw!
           
***
Began to do my homework at 12am.
Last Tuesday's homework, slacked for one whole week ._.
Last minute burns the midnight oil hoho!
IMMA HARDWORKING GIRL ;)