Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday class. :)

Went into the wrong class today.
So embarrassing, forgot to check timetable before going in.
But nevermind, some of my classmates went into the wrong class also. HAHA
Forced to play an ice-breaking game,
Talked to everyone in the class, felt so close.
And yet, still so far.
Wore inner loreng at night.
            
I really miss the camp.
            
Never thought that I'd miss the camp,
But yes, I missed it so badly.
Ah Boys To Men 1.
      
The story is exactly the same with my life in the camp.
EXACTLY THE SAME
The boy inside likes to take MC from the medic.
That's what my friends & I always do in the camp.
Telling the doctors every disease that we could think of,
Pretending to be very painful & ask for MC.
   
Teared a little becoz of the movie.
           
Told my NS friends that I miss the camp so much.
Talked about old times.
11:30, after roll call.
We must go back to dorm to clean up ourselves & then lights off.
But usually we'd be gossiping at someone's bed a
We'd eat maggie, bread, biscuit & etc etc together while gossiping.
We'd talk about things that happened that day, or boys we liked, teachers we hate.
             
There's no longer any chance for us to live that way now. :(
Should have appreciated those times, shouldn't have went to bed so early.
Another emo night.